- Magazine Articles
- “ Automotive legend has changed the face of the industry”San Gabriel Valley Tribune - July 2013
Gale Banks makes front page news, talking about racing, the military, and what it took to get where he is.
- “ Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum”DRIVE! - June 2009
"Banks Power: The First 50 Years" is a very thorough exhibit containing memorabilia from the Banks long career and features items ranging from late ‘50s to the record-holding Sidewinder diesel dragster.
- “ "Banks Power - The first 50 years" Opens at Wally Parks NHRA Museum”Diesel World - May 2009
50 years of automotive and marine engineering innovation was put on display at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum to honor Gale Banks and his achievements.
- “ NHRA exhibit chronicles 50 years of Azusa's Gale Banks Engineering”Pasadena Star-News - December 4, 2008
POMONA - There were a lot of horses and a lot of power in a Fairplex museum on Wednesday. But it had nothing to do with a barn.
That's because 50 years of ramping up the internal combustion engine to make it go faster, longer and better went on display in the NHRA Wally Parks Motorsports Museum.
- “ Museum exhibit a tribute to Banks' long career”Pasadena Star-News - December 4, 2008
POMONA - Gale Banks calls himself a "futurist." So, what is a futurist doing in a museum?