- Magazine Articles
- “ 800HP Twin-Turbo Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - September 2010
This supercharged twin-turbo marine engine could pave the way for your next diesel swap
- “ A Supercharged and Turbocharged 6.6L Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - March 2010
What's more important, horsepower or torque? With this engine, you don't have to choose!
- “ Diesel Gone Wild”Powerboat - March 2010
It's turbocharged. It's supercharged. It's the Banks Sequential Super-Turbo diesel, and it could change the way you think about diesel power.
- “ Banks is Back”Trailer Boats - February 2010
The technology used to set diesel drag-racing records is being brought to the water in the form of the Banks new marine diesel V-8, the Sequential Super-Turbo engine.
- “ Marine Animal”Professional Motorsports World - March-June 2009
Sea-bound diesel technology is being proved on the quarter-mile in the Banks Sidewinder