- Magazine Articles
- “ Class-A Hot Rod”RV Magazine - Tech Issue 2012
For years the Banks Power badge on the side of an RV has always meants that a rig is packing some real horsepower. Today, that still holds true.
- “ Banks PowerPack Diesel Tuner Test”Motorhome - March 2012
Shorter distances getting up to speed, higher hill-climb speeds—and a significant fuel economy improvement—were all made possible by installation a Banks PowerPack to a 2003 Fleetwood Expedition Class A pusher motorhome.
- “ Smarter Tuner”RV magazine - Fall 2010
The Banks iQ is a full-fledged, handheld computer.
- “ Tow Rig Stopping Power”RV Magazine - Summer 2009
The Banks Brake with CBC-Smartlock makes the job easy
- “ More Power To You”RV View - June 2007
Banks power systems provide RVers with power for the road
- “ PowerPack”MotorHome - April 2003
Comprehensive Banks system adds power and performance to the 8.3-liter Cummins ISC...
- “ V-10 PowerPack”MotorHome - September 2000
Road-test and dyno evaluation of Banks PowerPack for Ford 6.8L V-10 Class-A motorhomes
- “ Pusher Power”MotorHome - May 1999
Road-test and dyno evaluation of Banks PowerPack for Cummins B5.9 diesel motorhomes
- “ Product Review: Banks Power Upgrade”RVers Online - October 1998
Dodge/Cummins 5.9L 12-valve turbo-diesel trucks
- “ Product Evaluation: Banks PowerPack”MotorHome - June 1994
Ford 7.5L  Class-A and -C motorhomes
- “ Rx for Power”MotorHome - May 1998
GM 7.4L  Class-A motorhomes