- Magazine Articles
- “ Automotive aftermarket legend Gale Banks revs up Army's Humvee ”Los Angeles Times - April 2013
Banks is using his expertise in making fast cars and trucks even faster to improve the underpowered Humvee's performance.
- “ Gale Banks Comes Clean part 1”8-Lug - December 2012
Spending a day with the iconic diesel legend reveals interesting thoughts on a variety of subjects.
- “ Banks Diesel V6”Diesel World - December 2012
Good Things Come in Small Packages. Banks Powertrain is bringing a V6 diesel engine to market sometime in 2013. Read on to see why that's a good thing...
- “ Hot-Rodding Humvees”Diesel Power - Sept 2012
The biggest name in diesel performance ups the power in up-armored Humvees.
- “ Inside The Gale Banks 630T V6 Diesel Engine”Diesel Power - August 2012
Diesel Power magazine gets inside the first potential 1/2 ton diesel engine.
- “ Gale Banks brings new diesels to military expo”Autoweek - July 2012
Banks brought two turbocharged diesel engines to the IDGA expo and one kit designed to make military-grade Humvees safer and more livable.
- “ Marine Animal”Professional Motorsports World - March-June 2009
Sea-bound diesel technology is being proved on the quarter-mile in the Banks Sidewinder
- “ Drivelines Chatter: Gale Banks, Gale Banks Engineering”4-Wheel & Off-Road - March 2007
Gale Banks knows how to make power, whether he's land-speed racing or improving the performance of an anemic motorhome.