- Magazine Articles
- “ 2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel – Built for SEMA”Diesel Power - December 2015
SEMA Members Unite to Dress Nissan's Diesel Pickup in All-New Aftermarket Gear
- “ DIESEL JEEP – An All-New CJ8 Scrambler”Diesel World - November 2015
The custom Jeep features a whole lot of awesomeness—including a Banks 630T engine.
- “ Re-Power Any Rig with a Diesel”Diesel World - October 2014
Banks Power's 630T and 866T Crate Engines
- “ 3.0L Diesel Engine Option For Your Diesel Engine Conversion”OffRoad Xtreme - July 2014
There is no good 2.5 to 4 liter diesel engine option out that has can provide decent torque, is quiet, small and relatively light weight. Well, that is until now!
- “ Birth of a Super-Turbo”Diesel Power - November 2013
Diesel racing on a gigantic scale: Gale Banks and Mike Ryan team up to tackle Pikes Peak in a Freightliner semitruck.
- “ UNPARALLELED POWER”World of Firepower - August 2013
When engines are so strong they can even make a HMMWV move quickly, you know Gale Banks is behind them.
- “ Automotive aftermarket legend Gale Banks revs up Army's Humvee ”Los Angeles Times - April 2013
Banks is using his expertise in making fast cars and trucks even faster to improve the underpowered Humvee's performance.
- “ Diesel Swaps”Diesel Power - January 2013
The Banks Rat Rod gets a Duramax, the Sidewinder Dakota gets a Cummins, and a who-knows-what gets an 866T.
- “ Banks Diesel V6”Diesel World - December 2012
Good Things Come in Small Packages. Banks Powertrain is bringing a V6 diesel engine to market sometime in 2013. Read on to see why that's a good thing...
- “ 6.6L Crate Engine”Diesel Power - November 2012
For this first time in the history of diesel performance, you can now buy a 100-percent, brand new diesel crate engine. 575 HP, turnkey, and there's not a used part in it.
- “ Hot-Rodding Humvees”Diesel Power - Sept 2012
The biggest name in diesel performance ups the power in up-armored Humvees.
- “ Inside The Gale Banks 630T V6 Diesel Engine”Diesel Power - August 2012
Diesel Power magazine gets inside the first potential 1/2 ton diesel engine.
- “ Gale Banks brings new diesels to military expo”Autoweek - July 2012
Banks brought two turbocharged diesel engines to the IDGA expo and one kit designed to make military-grade Humvees safer and more livable.
- “ Banks Sidewinder Dragster Gets More Power”Diesel World - February 2012
GM Duramax 6.6L LML engine gets SUPERCHARGED at Gale Banks Engineering
- “ Oshkosh Attacks The Baja 1000”Diesel Power - March 2011
Testing a New Tactical Diesel-Electric Hybrid
- “ 800HP Twin-Turbo Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - September 2010
This supercharged twin-turbo marine engine could pave the way for your next diesel swap
- “ A Supercharged and Turbocharged 6.6L Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - March 2010
What's more important, horsepower or torque? With this engine, you don't have to choose!
- “ Marine Animal”Professional Motorsports World - March-June 2009
Sea-bound diesel technology is being proved on the quarter-mile in the Banks Sidewinder
- “ Boost in a Crate... It's a V8”Turbo & High-Tech Performance - February 2005
Gale Banks Engineering's Twin-Turbo Small-Block Chevrolet V8: 1,115 HP @ 100 OCTANE/815 HP @ 91 OCTANE