- Magazine Articles
- “ TOTAL TOWING CONTROL”Diesel Power - November 2009
Banks SpeedBrake Uses VGT Technology for Improved Stopping Power
- “ Two SpeedBrake reviews”Diesel World/Trailer Life - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake is reviewed in Diesel World and in Trailer Life.
- “ QUICK STOPPING – QUICKER INSTALL”Diesel World - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake Makes For Easy Stopping While Hauling
- “ Tow Rig Stopping Power”RV Magazine - Summer 2009
The Banks Brake with CBC-Smartlock makes the job easy
- “ Banks SpeedBrake”Trailer Life - June 2009
New Electronic Device For GM’s Duramax Uses The Turbocharger To Slow the Vehicle
- “ Project Horse Hauler: Banks Engineering Real-World Upgrades for Those Who Tow”Diesel World - December 2007
If your goal is to pull more weight more efficiently, and you are looking for more power and fuel efficiency in the process, where do you start?
- “ Hopping Up the Turbodiesel”Speedway Illustrated - July 2005
Dispelling the smoke about black, sooty smoke—and how to obtain maximum continuous, useable power from a diesel.
- “ Turbodiesel Tow Rigs To Go”Speedway Illustrated - June 2005
No wonder diesel light truck sales have nearly tripled in only 10 years!
- “ Power Up Your V-10”Ford Truck World - May 2003
We Found More Power and Better Fuel Economy When Testing Banks PowerPack System for the Ford 6.8L
- “ Tow Truck Toys”4-Wheel & Off Road - January 2004
Duramax Upgrades for Power and Braking
- “ Truckin' & Trailerin'”Western Horseman - July 2002
Test of Banks Brake & Banks SmartLock trans brake for Ford Power Stroke turbo-diesel trucks.
- “ Steroids by Banks”Four Wheeler — A Primedia Publication - July 1998
Dodge/Cummins 5.9L 12-valve turbo-diesel trucks
- “ Product Evaluation: Banks PowerPack”Trailer Life - February 1998
Ford Power Stroke 7.3L turbo-diesel trucks
- “ Tow Test: Ford F-350 Diesel Stock vs. Turbo”Trailer Boats - December 1996
Ford 6.9/7.3L diesel trucks