- Magazine Articles
- “ Slow the Load”Diesel World - July 2012
Adding Load Control With a Banks SpeedBrake (on a '07.5 GMC Sierra 2500 HD).
- “ TOTAL TOWING CONTROL”Diesel Power - November 2009
Banks SpeedBrake Uses VGT Technology for Improved Stopping Power (on an LMM-powered Chevy 2500HD).
- “ Two SpeedBrake reviews”Diesel World/Trailer Life - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake is reviewed in Diesel World and in Trailer Life. (on a 2008 Chevy 2500HD then a 2006 Chevy Silverado).
- “ QUICK STOPPING – QUICKER INSTALL”Diesel World - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake Makes For Easy Stopping While Hauling (on an ‘08 Chevy 2500HD).
- “ Slow Down with SpeedBrake”8-Lug - September 2009
The Sophisticated Engine Brake for Diesels (on an ‘07 Chevrolet Duramax).
- “ Tow Rig Stopping Power”RV Magazine - Summer 2009
The Banks Brake with CBC-Smartlock makes the job easy (for the ‘04-07 Dodge Ram).
- “ Stopping Power”Diesel Builder - August 2009
How to install the new Banks SpeedBrake (on an '08 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD).
- “ Banks SpeedBrake”Trailer Life - June 2009
New Electronic Device For GM’s Duramax Uses The Turbocharger To Slow the Vehicle
- “ The Banks Brake”Turbo Diesel Register - February 2009
The Banks Brake for '04.5-07 Cummins gets put to the test by Turbo Diesel Register magazine.
- “ Gale Banks Engineering's Banks Brake and Transmission SmartLock”Power Stroke Registry - Fall 2002
Gale Banks Engineering's Banks Brake and Transmission SmartLock
- “ Banks Exhaust Brake”StreetTrucks - September 2002
Bringing Your Diesel-Powered Hauler Down to a Manageable Speed with the Help of Banks Engineering
- “ Truckin' & Trailerin'”Western Horseman - July 2002
Test of Banks Brake & Banks SmartLock trans brake for Ford Power Stroke turbo-diesel trucks.
- “ Give Me A Brake”Trailer Life - February 2002
Banks Engineering turns its attention from "Go" power to "Whoa" power with a new exhaust brake line